Thursday, August 24, 2023

My Introduction

 So as this is my very first post I'll be talking about myself mostly. Actually before that I have a really good news to share, and that is I'll be turning 14 soon this September so hooray! Okay back on the main topic. To begin with I was born and raised in Thimphu. Currently I study in Lungtenzampa Middle Secondary School in grade eight. Lungtenzampa is a great school with great environment.
 

Lovely school as you can see here. 

Before I came to Lungtenzampa, I was studying in Jigme Losel Primary School. That school was cool too. Jigme Losel was one famous schools in Bhutan known for their cultural dances. If you guys watch them you might see me but you'll not recognize me because I was pretty young and dumb. Let me show you guys a video of my school video.

😀

That is it for this chapter of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Good Day to have a Good Day

  As said by someone, "It's a bad day, not a bad life" , it doesn't mean if today was bad, your whole life will be bad. Yu...