Friday, August 25, 2023

It's a Good Day to have a Good Day

 As said by someone, "It's a bad day, not a bad life", it doesn't mean if today was bad, your whole life will be bad. Yup! I've my bad days too but they don't bring my hopes down. Have positivity in yourself and trust me your day will turn out great. If I give you a piece of advice, just do whatever makes you happy. It's your life, no one can rule over you. 

Like when I am sad I always listen to music. Music is my life, more important to me than water. I like to sing, dance, play musical instrument or anything that's related to music. It's like a comfort to me when I'm feeling down. Why don't you find your comfort too?


Another thing that makes me happy is playing mobile games like Mobile Legends Bang Bang. It is my favorite game which gives me happiness and also make me thing that I'm valuable for someone as there are lot of strangers online who are actually nice. I like to play but not too often as it may distract me in  my studies.


Also I like watching Anime it is fun and also inspiring. Most people think that animes are just mere cartoons made for kids but to me it's like a second life as it shows us real life events and also I like watching those high school series as they are very relatable to my school life. Most male leads are handsome so I like watching them.

So lastly these are some of my comforts when I'm having a bad day and they really do cheer me up. So guys why don't you try finding your own comforts when you're having a bad day? Remember that "It's a bad day not a bad life", as said by someone I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Good Day to have a Good Day

  As said by someone, "It's a bad day, not a bad life" , it doesn't mean if today was bad, your whole life will be bad. Yu...